Sunday 7 October 2012

Day 42 - Brisbane: Boring


So today I sat outside Matilda in the sun and wrote 13 chapters of my book. It wasn’t very exciting. I’m not entirely sure this counts as a blog at all. Never mind.

Got some news for you all.

I'm flying to New Zealand on Thursday.

Bit of a shock decision but I'm not really loving Australia like I thought I would and I'm desperate to see some family in Auckland. I've not seen Sara for coming on for two years and I well and truly miss her. She's also had a little baby called Lucas who I can't wait to meet!

So yeah... going to stay in Sydney for a few days before Thursday. Might climb the big bridge... will see!

See you tomorrow boys and girls.

x

p.s. Mother don't worry. I'm okay, I'm fine. I'm just bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment