Saturday 22 September 2012

Day 28 – Sandy Hollow: Topping up the tan


Nothing really exciting happened today. I decided that before I go and see Tara (someone I used to work with in England, but who moved to Australia at the beginning of 2012) I should make sure I’m nice and tanned before I stand next to her. Being inland is a perfectly good time to do it really... Except for the insects. Thank God for the 100% deet insect repellent I have... not 100% sure it’s legal in Australia, but still.

Downloaded more Sophie Kinsella last night and read a whole book this morning. Without sounding too pretentious and stupid, it’s kind of made me realise that I actually quite like writing. So while I’m in Australia, I’m going to write a novel. Not a major classic like Wuthering Heights, or David Copperfield, but just a nice small 1000 page book about... well actually I have no idea what it’s called, or what it’ going to be about. Would any of your buy it, if I did write it? Like seriously. We’ll see who actually reads this... feel free to DM/Message/text me...

On that note, if you actually DO read my blog, can you do that ^ anyway... I’m going to test certain people who say they do read it, but who I don’t think do. You have been warned. I sense that I am only setting myself up for failure here... We’ll see.

I’m also seriously considering getting my tragus pierced (which I planned on doing ages ago, but because of where I used to work, I wasn’t allowed to get it done) and maybe getting a tattoo. I know it’s very stereotypical, but I could look back on it in 50 years and think “I got that done in Australia”... please forward ideas. If you can also draw and would like to design something for me, also forward these to me... Your brief is “Australia”... no kangaroos though please. Oh, also, I hate pain, so please feel free to make them small... and discreet. No angel wings on my back please.

I'll be truthful, don't really have anything else to say today. Put some photos on Facebook, downloaded some films. Men in Black 3 made me cry. Apart from that, nothing else happened. 

Mother, if you could email me back, that'd be great.

See you tomorrow x

No comments:

Post a Comment