Saturday 21 July 2012

Kinda more stuff

Guess who...

So, finally got the trip from Moscow to Beijing sorted through a company called Real Russia. It might have cost me £2,500 but they've sorted out the VISAs and all the transport and hotels and stuff. The guys name was Igor. And I assure you, if I have any problems while I'm in Russia I'll be calling him straight away..... Igor, you have been warned.

So I spilt coffee on Mum's new carpet and new cushions today. She went MENTAL, but once I'd said "I'm going away, you'll miss me when I'm gone" she calmed down straight away. We'll see how many times I can use that before it gets old. I shall call it "the travel card"...

Had some more injections this week too. Rabies, Hepatitis B and Typhoid, and let me tell you, they are no joke. The best part was when I couldn't stand up without shaking. This is all normal apparently, personally, I think the nurse gave me a double dose to kill me. Bitch always gives me evils.

The NHS has gone to pot.

This blog has been a bit different. I've been writing it through the week, adding to it as I went through things, and then posted it at the end of the week. I suppose it's what I'll have to do while I'm away. I won't particularity have wifi unless I pay for it so I'll have to write it through the week and send all my emails and tweets and blogs and texts in one go. (Tweeps, it'll mean I'll fill your feed up and then disappear into oblivion, which, ironically, is the story of my life).

Also, if any of you 12 people that read this want to comment on what I post, that's fine, feel free. I won't charge you for it...

Had my leaving BBQ at home. Mum had a cake made for me. I about cried when I saw it. Another thing to just point out, my Grandparents, despite telling me they weren't going to, have given me money. Quite a large amount. Not really sure how I dealt with it. But, erm........ Yeah. Well. I actually cried when they gave it to me.

Anyhoo, with a week to go, I'm really starting to get nervous now, BIG TIME. So if anyone wants to give me lots of support and love, that'd be great.

See you soon baby boys and girls

1 comment:

  1. Hi Olly
    You don`t know me but I somehow ended up following you on Twitter and I just wanted to say how much I admire what you`re about to do. It`s not something that I ever considered doing (or was achievable even) when I was your age but I think it`s great that you`re going to do it. Also that you obviously have supportive friends and family.
    Good luck with your trip and stay safe

    ReplyDelete