Monday 9 July 2012

20 days...

Yup... that's how long. 20 days. FUCK.

So, I've bought everything that I'm taking with me now. I think. No, I'm pretty sure. Had all of my jabs, except Rabies and the last Hepatitis B, which is nice.

On the subject of infectious diseases, Yellow Fever was my favourite. It felt like I had someone behind my eyes with a chisel. Quite pleasant really. So if anyone ever offers you some Yellow Fever, just say no. You hear me guys.

SAY NO TO INFECTIOUS DISEASES.

Say yes to drugs (the ones that save you from the infectious diseases). Also, I'm an expert on Tropical diseases... will exchange advice for money.

Enough of the dying business.

Now, back to packing. I've filled and unfilled my bag twice now, and it weighs 18kg. I have a limit of 22kg. This is good, or shall I fill it with more clothes? Thoughts?

On a homely note, Mr Murray lost on Sunday... that was a shame wasn't it. I sat in Duke of Yorks Square and got rained on. It was fun. Although I did like how before he lost he was "the first British man to reach the final..." etc, but when once he'd lost he was all of a sudden Scottish, not British.

Oh the fickle British public.

I wonder if the Scottish Independence referendum will go the same way as Andy's tennis competition... all the way to the final, and then fail miserably under the pressure of the general public...

I joke. Andy Murray did wonderfully. Next year, hey?

Some people would read this and entirely think I am not funny, interesting or witty. I'm trying you guise! Think I'll become a travel writer. We'll see.

Twitter update, 1,100 viewers... going to miss some people from it. A lot.

Not really been much about travelling in this post, well, this blog. On a blog, is it a post, or do you blog on a blog, or post on a blog. I don't even know.

Until next time...

x

No comments:

Post a Comment